In this interview, Larissa Davila, CEO of BCO Consulting Group, shares her journey from Laredo, Mexico to Austin, Texas with Latinx Talx. She shares how she came to become the founder and CEO of BCO Consulting Group as well as shares some common pitfalls new business owners should look out for to protect their products and/or services. LatinX Talx believes that by sharing LatinX stories, we can help dissolve cultural bias and stigmas presented by mainstream medias. Through this podcast Latinx Talx aims to create a space where Latinx can share who Latinx are, where Latinx are and how we/they got here. The podcast also encourages LatinX individuals to be involved in their community, educate their audience against LatinX stereotypes in order to help understand LatinX culture and assist in engaging LatinX culture in our every day surroundings. “We aim to share these journeys. Encouraging open & honest dialogue, educating against cultural bias and engaging our community.” Latinx Talx asserts. #dreambig #latinx#diversity #inclusion
- ¿Deberías lanzar tu podcast? Beneficios de escucharlos y como monetizar
- Para las ventas, tres palabras para ti: Cara de Guerra
- Larissa Davila, Conociendo su espíritu emprendedor.
- A los 12 años, la ganadora más joven del Premio de Música Tejana lanza su primer libro para niños titulado “My hero/Mi Héroe “.
- Cuando el talento latino se enlaza
- ¿Ya vendes en Instagram?